Please consider volunteering for the upcoming Special Olympics Southern California Fall Regional Games on Saturday, November 10 & Sunday, November 11. We need Brother Knights to cook, prepare, serve meals. Saturday and Sunday mornings will be preparing lunches and Saturday evening will be serving dinner.
Location: Mile Square Park, Fountain Valley.
How to register:
1. Go to: https://2018-fallgames-volunteer.my-trs.com/
2. Begin by clicking the purple “Register Now” button.
3. Located the blue “GOC/Key Volunteers” box and click “SELECT.”
4. In the “Access Code box”, enter code: Knights and click “Unlock”
5. Select your shift by clicking on the small gray box to the right & click “Next”
6. If you are new to the site, create an account on the left and click “Register.” If you
already have an account with the site, login on the right.
7. Fill out profile question & Click “Next”
8. Agree to Terms & Conditions by initialing & click “Agree & Confirm”
9. Review shift and Select “Confirm”
10. You are officially registered! Within 5 minutes you will receive a confirmation email.
CLICK HERE TO VOLUNTEER. YOU MUST REGISTER