Special Olympics Bowling August 24 at Fountain Bowl
Bowling GOC/Key Volunteers,
Thank you for volunteering at Special Olympics Southern California’s 2019 Bowling Championship.
To meet the guidelines for a Summer Games GOC/Key Volunteer, you are asked to please register by Friday Aug 9th
- Fountain Valley Bowl (17110 Brookhurst St. Fountain Valley, CA 92708)
- Click here to visit our Bowling Championship website for more information on the event
- The minimum age to volunteer is 14 years old
- Each person is required to have their own email address to register
- All volunteer shifts are assigned on a first come, first serve basis
To register for the Bowling Championship, please follow the registration instructions below:
How to register:
- Go to: https://2019-bowlingchampionship.my-trs.com/
- Begin by clicking the purple “Register Now” button.
- Located the blue “GOC/Key Volunteers” box and click “”
- In the “Access Code box”, enter code: Knights and click “Unlock”
- Select your shift by clicking on the small gray box to the right & click “Next”
- If you are new to the site, create an account on the left and click “” If you already have an account with the site, login on the right.
- Fill out profile question & Click “Next”
- Agree to Terms & Conditions by initialing & click “Agree & Confirm”
- Review shift and Select “Confirm”
- You are officially registered! Within 5 minutes you will receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for helping to make a difference in the lives of Special Olympics Athletes!
For registration questions, please contact Lisa Carpenter firstname.lastname@example.org