Deadline for submission of Applications
for Academic and Religious Scholarships
WHEN: March 1, 2017 (Deadline is fast approaching!)
State Council Scholarships:
- Academic: Seven (7) student scholarships of $1,000 each for those entering or resuming college,
- Religious: Three (3) scholarships (Jerome J. Junk Memorial Scholarship) worth $1,000 each to those who are, or will be, attending a vocational religious school and;
- Squire: One (1) scholarship (the Father Joseph Geary Scholarship) of $1,000 to a current or former Columbian Squire entering or resuming college.
- In addition to these scholarships from the California State Council, the Past State Deputies Association will award one Scholarship of $750 to an eligible applicant from any of the three categories above
For questions about qualifications and required documents for both Academic and Religious Scholarships, please ask your Grand Knight!
Obtaining the application
- Request the appropriate application from the Grand Knight. All of the scholarship application materials are included in the Programs Handbook.
Note: Awarding the Scholarships
The State Scholarship Committee will evaluate the applications, and the State Deputy will announce the winners at the Annual California State Convention. The State Council pays the scholarship directly to the school after confirmation of full-time enrollment.
Please mail all completed applications to: Address in State Programs Handbook
Ask your Grand Knight.
Share and Enjoy